October 04, 2015

Amazing Weekend!

This weekend was good for my crafting soul!  Things have been so busy lately, but this weekend I got time to spend with friends and play!  Friday night was my "To You and Yours" shaker card class.  The more I see those cards, the more I love them.  Friday was even more fun because I got to create with some new friends as well:)
This afternoon was Roseanne's workshop and we had a BLAST!  Such a fun group of ladies and so Roseanne earned TONS of free stuff for herself:)I used this awesome make-n-take from Founder's Circle to package up one of the gifts that I gave Rosanne for hosting the workshop:)  Isn't that new DSP and stamp set adorable!  You'll have to wait until the spring for this:)


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)