October 07, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #298 ~ Fall

This week's Stampin' Royalty has a simple theme... FALL!  Now I've got to admit, I generally don't love fall as it usually means a lot of rain here in North Vancouver, but this year we've had a remarkably beautiful fall, in fact, my boys are still wearing their shorts to school:)  I had fifteen minutes yesterday morning at 4:45am to come up with a card before I had to wake the boys for hockey so I had to keep it simple:)  Make sure to head over and play with this week!  I'd love to see your fall creations!

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)