September 08, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #220


Loving this week's colour combo for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  I really haven't made a birthday card in a long time so this was the perfect opportunity and the perfect colour combo!  Make sure to head over and check out the creations of the other design team members and come and play with us this week!







Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. This card is so neat and sharp looking! I love the addition of the white ribbon! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a HAPPY Birthday card! I love the patterns & shapes. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ange, Great birthday card! I love all the layers and how you used the fringe scissors. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)