September 17, 2015

Founder's Circle 2015

 I can't put in to words how excited and grateful I am to be at Stampin' Up's Founder's Circle retreat in St. George, Utah this year.  This retreat is for the top 20 Canadian demonstrators and top 100 U.S. demonstrators. Thanks to AMAZING customers and and the BEST downline, I get to be here this year:)  One of the highlights of attending this event is an awesome pyjama swap I'll be attending tonight.  No... we don't swap pyjamas:)  All of the attendees make 120 of a card and then this evening, at a giant PJ party, we swap our cards with all the attendees:)  This year, only 100 demos were able to attend, so along with them and 10 SU staff who are participating we needed to make 110 cards:)  You can see my video below on the creation process of these cards and HUGE thanks to my amazing downline members who showed up help me!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)