September 28, 2015

Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks

 So, my mojo has gone for a little bit of a walk lately so I turned to Pinterest for a little inspiration.  I came across a sweet card created by Amy Storrie and decided to play with her layout:)  I love the simplicity and although I'm definitely more of a silver girl than a gold girl, I love the combo of Mossy Meadow with the gold:)  I really have to keep things simple when I'm designed for Stamp-a-Stacks but this card fit the bill perfectly:)
Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks 
Not sure if you're aware but I offer very inexpensive Christmas card classes at my home throughout the holiday season. The cost is $20 for 15 cards. I email you five card selections and each person chooses their favourite three. You then come to my house and make 5 of each of the 3 cards you chose. These classes fill fairly quickly  I've got three spaces left in my October 23rd 7-10pm class, one on November 6th 7-10pm and three in November 10th 7-10pm.  

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to tell you how much I like this card. Thanks again for the inspiration. I can't wait for my SAS date with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)