August 23, 2015

So Happy with Happy Scenes!


I'm counting down the days until this adorable stamp set and coordinating framelit set are available for order.  I've already got a class planned that will include these two items as well as the opportunity to make 3 gorgeous cards!  This card will be one of the three!  The card I've designed for my upcoming trip to Stampin' Up's Founder's Circle is another one of the three designs but I'm going to hold off sharing that one with you until I'm actually enroute! Watch for the announcement of the class date early next week as I'm sure that this one will fill up fast!  The Happy Scenes Stamp Set  and Hearth and Home Framelits have so many uses.  I was even able to change it up to a spring set by simply adding some green blooms to the tree:).  I had a piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper sitting on the desk and that was definitely what inspired this card.  It reminded me of a wallpaper design of an old summer home. The Pictogram Punches stamp set was the perfect little addition to make it look like an arrangement of flowers sitting on the window ledge of the bedroom:) 
Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is SOO cute! You have inspired me to use this framelit set right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute! I'm going to make one. What a great idea to make the DSP look like wallpaper!

    I was just thinking of you yesterday. I was looking at my "Fight Like a Girl" card that I framed. I was thinking of how much it meant to me. It is definitely one of my favorite sentiments for "the cause". I did purchase the stamp set myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)