August 30, 2015

First Christmas Class Announced!

I'm so excited to announce my first Christmas Class of the season!  This is probably the most adorable card kit I've seen SU put out!  This fabulous 18 card Shaker Card kit features 6 of each of these adorable designs!  

Date: October 2nd 
Time: 7-10pm
Cost $35

*Purchase the coordinating stamp set and additional kits at 25% with registration in this class, then you can go home and finish up your cards for the holiday season!
Class registration is limited to 10 so RSVP early to avoid disappointment!

Book a private party of this class with a minimum of 6 guests and get the stamp set free for yourself!


Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)