August 07, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Alternative

July's Paper Pumpkin kit was AMAZING!  I have to admit that this is one stamp set that is not going to be leaving my collection for a long time!  I'm in love:) I'm going to make up a set of little 3x3 thank you cards to give to a neighbour as a gift with this one... I'll share later:)
Don't forget that there is a fabulous promotion on with Paper Pumpkin right now!  You can receive 50% off of your first two months for all new subscribers right now!  August 10th is the last day to sign up to receive the August kit:)  Make sure to use my personal link when signing up!  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2034282

Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)