May 13, 2015

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #277


This week's inspiration photo spoke to me in a funny way.  I never really saw what was in the picture...simply the colours!  I decided just to roll with that and create my card based around this rich combo!


When you look at my supply list you'll notice that there's no stamp set listed, that's because it's a sneak peek of the new catalogue!  It goes perfectly with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits!  If you have these already then this stamp set will be on the top of your list!  Don't you love how the stamp is made to go around the gorgeous little star framelit that is part of the set???

We'd love for you to come and join us this week at Stampin' Royalty!  Come and share your magic with us!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)