May 19, 2015

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #211 ~ Sketch Challenge

I'm so excited to share this week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch challenge with you!  I am a HUGE fan of sketch challenges as they take away a tough part of the creative process for me.    When it was time to create this card I was away at my cabin with limited stamps, but I had a ziploc bag with me full of all my previous Paper Pumpkin stamp sets.  It was perfect! Paired with the Bohemian Designer Series Paper that will be released with the new catty on June 2nd as well as the FABULOUS Triple Banner Punch that I shared the video on yesterday, it was an easy card!
Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the creations of the other design team members and then come and play with us!


Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ange! Super cute card. Love the color combo and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)