May 16, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin Alternatives


If you missed out on the $7 My Paper Pumpkin deal the other evening, don't do it again!  Although it's not the same deal, it's pretty fabulous in itself in that you'll get My Paper Pumpkin for two months at 50% off!  Click on the photo below to be taken directly to my site and make sure to drop me a line after signing up just to confirm it was received:) You'll also receive an invitation to join my private Facebook group for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers where you'll have opportunities to win prizes, view other fabulous creations that you can make with your kit and hear about upcoming promotions!
If you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up!  With a deal like this you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!

Offer Dates: May 12- June 10th, 2015

Offer Details:  Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015 and get 50% off of the first two months!  After that, keep the creativity coming for just $24.95 + tax per month (shipping included).

Anyone signing up during this promotion will be entered to win a free extra month of My Paper Pumpkin on me... winner will be announced on June 11th!
Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)