March 16, 2015

Would You Love a Free Love and Kindness Stamp Set?

I've been getting a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of these clean and simple cards right now...  they make me feel like calm.  This card was so incredibly simple to create... I simply stamped this stunning image, coloured the tulips, leaves and newspaper wrapping (with Sahara Sand) and then pierced the paper so that I could feed my linen thread through and tie it around the paper.

With every purchase over $60 this week, from March 16th-March 22nd, I'd love to include the Love is Kindness stamp set for you!  I think you'll love it as much as I do!  Please use workshop number JVNN4UCT!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)