March 19, 2015

Want a Birthday Present?



Well, my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I'm finally okay with it:)  It was a big one:)  To celebrate, I'll be offering 25% off of the Birthday Bash Stamp Set until tomorrow, March 20th at 12pm PST.  You can see it featured here with Best Year Ever DSP.  You can see how easily it was to make both a masculine and feminine version of the card by simply changing the ink colour to draw on colours in the Designer Series Paper!  I also decided to change up the opening of the card a little and add a coordinating envelope... let's get CRAZY;)  With a card like this, you can't forget to add some details to the inside as well:)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. These cards look great!! I love the different opening! Happy Birthday!!!! <3 Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)