March 20, 2015

Time is Running Out On the My Paper Pumpkin Special

Okay... I can't stress enough how adorable the monthly Paper Pumpkin Kits have become! You've only got 11 days left to get a three month subscription at 15% off plus earn the Sale-abration freebies! To top that off if you order before the 22nd, you'll also earn a free Love is Kindness Stamp set from me!!!!
I did the stitching on the first card that is in the center and then cheated and used a marker on the two on the outside. Definitely love the stitching more! While watching TV lastnight I did the stitching on the remaining 6 cards:) The card on the right is the original design; the other two I've added a little ribbon or cardstock from my desktop.



Click Here to Place an Order
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)