November 26, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #256

I always get a kick out of trying to see how the heck I came up with a card after looking at the inspiration picture again... not quite sure if I'm looking at the same picture:)  Anyway... loved the colours this week and went from there:)  Hopefully this inspires you to make some non-traditional coloured Christmas cards:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty to join us this week!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!




Details on the sale can be seen here:
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2014/11_November/OnlineX/Online_Extravaganza_Products_CA.pdfClick Here to Place an Order

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)