November 19, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #255

I'm so excited to share this week's Stampin' Royalty Colour Challenge with you.  It initially called out Christmas to me, but with my friend's recent engagement and the arrival of my Bravo stamp set, I decided to go a different route:)  Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and join us this week!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!





Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Engaged? Whoever could you be talking about?! :-D
    XO, Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)