November 02, 2014

Goodbye Halloween... Hello Christmas!

Well, this is my last 12 Weeks of Halloween project!  I have to admit, the videos have been fun!  I'll be starting on my 8 weeks of Christmas next week!  Can't wait to share more... what do you think about Five Minute Fridays???  I thought I'd post a video for Fridays that shows you a card that you can create in under five minutes!


Watch this video of how easy it was to create!

Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

1 comment:

  1. I say YES to 5 min Friday!!
    Love this spread!
    <3 Hill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)