June 29, 2014

Thank You!

I feel like screaming from the roof tops!  THANK YOU!  I'll be placing my order today that should put me  over for the Getaway vacation!  I couldn't have done it with out you... thank you so much!!!  This card was actually one sent to me by my upline...love the combo of all the new products!  The Work of Art stamp set has quickly become one of my favourites and now that I've really looked... I think I'm going to be "needing" the Bravo stamp set as well:)  Gorgeous Grunge was one that came out last year... a definite must have that can finish any card!  All three of these stamp sets are 25% off when you order them between now and 11am tomorrow, June 30th!  Check back on the morning of the 30th for a special 12 hour sale!  This will be the last of my June Daily Deals:)

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Bravo, Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art
Paper:Hello Honey, Pear Pizzaz, Blackberry Bliss
Ink:Hello Honey, Pear Pizzaz, Blackberry Bliss
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored,
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)