June 21, 2014

Pinterest CASE

I was so in love with this card when I saw it on pinterest!  I made it work with some slightly different stamps, with the exception of the pansies.

Today's Deal of the Deal will be the Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch at 20% off!  In addition, I also be offering 20% off of Vellum cardstock:)  Make sure to get your order in to me no later than tomorrow, June 22nd, at 11am!
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Flower Shop, Everything Eleanor, Bloom with Hope (hostess set)
Paper:Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Ink:Versamark, Blushing Bride, Rose Rod
Embellishments:White Embossing Powder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Heat Gun
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Pansy Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I saw it on Pinterest. I love your vellum flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)