June 24, 2014

New Daily Deals

I know I promised a video with the Decorative Masks today, but yesterday got away from me... I'll try for this evening as I know you'll love them!  Today's card features a ton of new products... the Handcarved Background will quickly become my favourite!  I love it stamped tone on tone as well as stamped on white... so effective!!!

Today's daily deals include the Snapshot, Banner Banter, Handcarved, and Alphabet Rotary Stamp!  Place your order with me before 11am tomorrow, June 25th and receive 25% off any of these items!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Banner Banter, Snapshot, Alphabet Rotary Stamp, Handcarved Background Stamp
Paper:Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Grid Cards
Ink:Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Embellishments:
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:PL Corner Rounder, Banner Punch

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)