March 02, 2014

Technique Club CASE

I'm sure at one time or another many of you have thought about becoming a Stampin' Up demo, but thought that you didn't have the time or creativity to come up with class ideas. Well, this is the case for many of us, but something that I realized quickly was that I didn't need to "recreate the wheel" every month, especially when I've hit busy times of year like report card season.  I've made so many amazingly talented friends  through Stampin' Up that I've learned to use their brains when needed:)  This adorable card in a box was created by my friend Angie Juda... no thinking involved for me.  This was one of our Technique club projects this month... we brainstormed some great ideas for this type of card too... butterflies, flowers etc.  I can't wait to create more!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)