March 01, 2014

Hockey Hybrid


Sorry for disappearing for the past 48 hours.. report cards were due and I needed to complete hockey videos for both of my boys' year end:)  The light at the end of the tunnel is fast approaching... two more weeks of busy and then .... spring break:)

I needed thank you cards for the hockey coaches and I was time limited so I printed up these fun cards using MDS and my printer... speedy and easy to reproduce for both boy's coaches!

I've had a few questions about how I printed this one... I actually chose print directly from MDS and chose the option of printing 2 cards fronts on an 8 1/2x11 page. (This is down in the bottom right corner under quick settings)  I then cut these apart and mounted them:)
Pin It Click Here to Place an Order

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


2 comments:

  1. I worked like a machine Thursday night to hand mine in yesterday, now I can enjoy the weekend like you!

    Wicked card, miss you!

    <3 Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! So when you create in MDS, then you print at home? Print on cardstock? I am a bit confused. I have MDS, love it so far but am unsure how to print at home. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)