March 22, 2014

Going... going...

I can't believe that Sale-abration will be over in 9 days!  Where did the time go?  I will admit that I will be VERY sad to see the end of the Sweet Sorbet DSP... there's something about it that just screams spring to me:)  Make sure that if this was on your "must have" list for SAB items that you get that $60 order in to me ASAP... you don't want to miss it!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Express Yourself
Paper:Sweet Sorbet, Crisp Cantalope, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink:Sahara Sand
Embellishments:Pool Party Button, Baker's Twine, Tag from Previous Kit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:1 3/4" Circle
Big Shot:Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Folder

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)