March 31, 2012

Thanks for A Great Night Ladies!


Jan West
Pat Link

We had such a fun night at club on Thursday.  One of my fabulous friends and club pals, Pat, suggested that we have a monthly club challenge.  We decided to start off with some sketch challenges, and as I'd just found a fabulous sketch, that I've used a couple of times this week, on the Freshly Made Sketches Blog, we thought we'd start with that. These are the gorgeous samples that my girls brought this month!
Jannine Cook
Pat Link

Sheila Warren
Sheila Warren
Marcie Schareck
Anna Jay
Marcie Schareck
 Click Here to Place an Order

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available! Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Such gorgeous cards! I am so happy you liked my sketch! Thank you!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela! You've got some seriously talented ladies in your club. They're all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed at people's creativity when they are presented with the same sketch. Please pass on my congrats to all these amazingly talented folks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)