March 30, 2012

Last 48 Hours!



Well, we're down to the last 48 hours of the annual Sale-abration sale.  You really don'e want to miss out... there are three fabulous freebies on this card here!  Check out the gorgeous DSP, stamp set and adorable brads!  Make sure to get me in your last minutes orders... I'll be putting in a final order tomorrow night!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Fresh Vintage
Paper:Everyday Enchantment DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink:Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Embellishments:Everyday Enchantment Brad Pack
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous..inspired me to hide myself in my craft room after work today.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)