September 12, 2011

Watch Out Mexico... Here We Come!




We are so excited that later this fall we will be attending my sister-in-law's wedding in the Mayan Riviera!  We are sooooo excited to be sharing this special day with them... well... this special week to be exact!  I'm having a shower for my sis-in-law in a few weeks and although summer is coming to an end, I really wanted a summer theme for her shower!  I finished up all 27 invites this weekend and started working on a few little gifts for our guests.  As you can see, I used up a number of retired products in making these coordinating items:)  I won't be getting rid of this stamp set yet... I can see stacks of Thank You cards in the near future:)  I'll only list the current items in my list below:)

I've been getting the majority of my Hershey's nuggets from friends who've made trips to the States... apparently the bulk section in some grocery stores does carry them though!


Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):It's a Wrap Occasions
Paper:Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Embellishments:Mini Brads
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Big Shot:Bitty Box and Envelope Die


 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!
Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, where did you find the chocolates? I'm having a heck of a time finding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Ange, they are sooo perfect! Thank you sooo much for doing this for me I don't know where you find the time, your awesome! I'm soo lucky to have you in my life & helping me with all the wedding stuff!
    Thank you for everything & love you tunz!

    Mugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)