September 23, 2011

Got To Play This Week!



Once I made sure that my "Stamping Chores" were done this week, I got play time.  Now I know some of you are thinking, "How could stamping ever be a chore?"  Well, let's just say that these are the most fun chores I have, but that the items I need to create or prep have deadlines:)

I loved the simplicity of the Mojo Monday Sketch this week and although I would have loved to have added stitching around each of the panels, I set the timer in my craft room for 20 minutes as I NEEDED to go to bed.... didn't WANT to go to bed, but NEEDED:)  This was the perfect card to make as it didn't require any stamping... just a little sponging of edges and assembly:)

Click Here to Place an Order

Paper:Beau Chateau DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede

Ink:Soft Suede
Embellishments:Beau Chateau Side Notes, Linen Thread, Subtles Designer Buttons, Soft Suede 1 1/4" Striped Grograin
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

 My Spice Cake/ Perfectly Penned Class Planner is Now Available!

  Come and LIKE my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card ! great soft colors
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been here for a couple days - this is a fabulous card. I haven't used much of this paper at all yet - it works well for this sketch. Love that big bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.. this may sound werid but --the ribbon in this photo looks so real.. i just want to reach out and touch it!!--- ok maybe i'm just weird.. : )

    cute card
    TFS
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)