September 01, 2011

Can't Wait to Take This to School!


Okay... seriously... can this die get any cuter?????  I thought that these would be perfect for giving out Gift Cards this year to those "hard-to-buy-for" individuals on my list:) I was also thinking that this would be a fun activity for my Grade Seven students to do with our buddy class this year!

I've got the apple video almost ready... sorry it wasn't up today... I had to go in to school and start to get ready for the first day today:)

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):Dear Santa
Paper:Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, White Signo Gel Pen
Embellishments:Mini Clothespins, Regals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Big Shot:Two Tags Die, Holiday Stocking Die, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Come and check out my new North Shore Stamper Facebook Page! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the die! I made people hand cut this card last year! LOL! Die totally trumps scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)