October 25, 2010

Home From Regionals



I had the greatest time on the weekend... on Friday afternoon I headed down to Portland, Oregon for Stampin' Up's Regional conference.  I went down with three HILARIOUS girlfriends... two who are part of my downline and one who I met at a Stampin' Up event a year and a half ago.  Dawn, Jody, Sabriena, and I had a blast!  Although it was a whirlwind trip, we all learned a lot and had a great girl's weekend.  These were just some notebooks that I made up for the girls before we left because I know that is something that I always forget when I go to an event... a notebook.  Want to hear the funny part.... I made these for them and still forgot a notebook for myself!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Lovely Letters
Paper: Greenhouse Gala, Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait
Ink: Pear Pizzaz
Embellishments: Peach Parfait Twill Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my little notebook but... it feel in a puddle. :-(
    We pulled up to my house and my swap box feel out of the truck and onto the sidewalk! Luckily only some of my swaps got water damage and the only part that actually got messed up on my notebook was the 'S' part.
    Oh well I still love it!!! And am going to show it off to everyone :-)
    Thanks again for the notebook and a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my book! And I did forget mine, so THANK YOU! I can't believe you forgot yours! "Your Pretty! LOL! THANKS AGAIN I had a wonderful week end!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)