October 09, 2010

Artistic Etchings Class Card


This was one of the cards that we made at my Artistic Etchings Classes this week.  I have one kit left if there is anyone in Canada interested.  The new Tasteful Trims Die is so versatile... cards... scrapbook pages... can't wait to play more!  I even got to use it on the bag that the ladies made to coordinate with this card!  Check out my Artistic Etchings Class Purse Here!

Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s): Artistic Etchings
Paper: Love Letters DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Linen Thread
Sizzix: Big Shot, Tasteful Trims Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Color Spritzer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:  Designer Label

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)