October 29, 2010

AMAZING Deal for New Recruits!

As you know, I was away at the Stampin' Up Regionals in Portland, Oregon last weekend.  While we were there, Stampin' Up! announced a special recruiting offer exclusively for attendees of Regional Seminars!!!

Here's the info:
There is a future release stamp set that will be in the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalogue (January) called "Eat Chocolate".  I've shown this super cute stamp set below as well as some samples that I photographed from the sample boards there!  Well, if you join my team of West Coast Creators and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator between today and November 6th, both you and I get that set for FREE! Sound like a good deal???? Well it gets better!  Do you remember this craft tote?


Stampin' Up! has extended the AMAZING craft tote promotion for all new recruits who join my team from now until November 6th! So not only will get you get a FREE stamp set called 'Eat Chocolate', but you will also get that amazing craft tote for FREE!!! So, for $215.00 you will be getting close to $450.00 dollars in product! If you've been on the fence about joining, even as a hobby demo (for the discount), now is the time!

To sign up, head on over to my Stampin' Up website and click on the "Join Now" button on the left hand side and start enjoying demonstrator discounts and benefits whether you stamp for a hobby or desire the Stampin' Up! business opportunity TODAY!!! (My password is scrapaholic)

As always, please feel free to contact me for any addition details or for help getting signed up.



Click Here to Place an Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)