March 24, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #12

Glitter and I are not friends!  I laughed tonight on the phone with Sabriena Satchwell about this card.  I think I made a total of nine cards for this week's Stampin' Royalty Glitter challenge; I wasn't happy with any of them including this one!  My problem was lastnight was my deadline so this is the best of the worst:) I think it has to do with my obsessive cleaning issues and that glitter just seems to make a mess!  I have some girlfriends who are glitter queens and I'm so envious of them right now!  Make sure to go and check out the cards done by the other goddesses:)  What do you think of the colour combo?

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Whisper White, Going Grey, Basic Grey, Dusty Durango
Ink: Basic Grey, Going Grey
Embellishments: Sticky Sheets, Fire Circle Brads, Fine Supernova Glitter, Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Lattice Die, Scallop Die, Clear Circle Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Okay I am sitting here laughing! This is so much nicer than I expected! When you mentioned the colour combo I had no idea what to expect. I think it looks awesome. I like how you used two different colours of glitter that was very brave of you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I'm still finding glitter all over my clothes and carpet and everywhere! I guess now we can say we have sparkly personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about? This card is FANTASTIC!!!! I think the colours are awesome and the pattern is perfect! You are a glitter queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and elegant card!!
    I like your color combo, and the embellishments are great!
    This is a great job Angela!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)