December 22, 2009

Some Easy Holiday Decor


I know that it may be a little late for you to add this holiday decor to your home for this year, but this is definitely something to think about for next year!  The Dasher image above my fireplace was one of my favourite stamps from this year.  I was so excited when I noticed the Decor Elements version was a level II hostess reward in the Definitely Decorative Catty.   If you've been thinking of hosting a party during the amazing upcoming Sale-abration promotion, this could be something to work towards...hmmm.  As you can tell by the last photo, Vancouver is far from having the white Christmas that we had last year!

*Don't forget that today is the final day of the 12 Days of Holiday Sale, make sure to get orders to me no later than 10pm this evening*
Click Here to Place An Order

Decor Elements:  Holly Berry Wreath, Dasher Hostess Reward, Vintage Ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)