December 25, 2009

Founder's Circle Make & Take and Occasions Mini Sneak Peek


I should start with saying Merry Christmas!  I'm enjoying the day with my family and had this post all ready to go so I thought I put it up even though I'm sure most of you will be busy with your families today.  ENJOY!

The more I use this little jewelry tag punch the more I love it!   I love that I can add a little bit of something to ribbons etc.  When we found out this punch was going to be released at Founder's Circle, even we didn't know about the new punch design.  Our Make-n-Take package had the little tags pre-punched!  I love the new design... talk about easy to store!  I was one of the giddy ones during the M&T session at FC who realized that SU was going to be releasing their own Polka Dot embossing folder.  This is a MUST!!!!!  These are the perfect size tag to put on a gift and having them in their own coordinating envelope. 

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Tiny Tags
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Ink:
Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Versamark

Embellishments:  Hemp Twine, 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Sizzix:  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Bitty Envelope and Box Die
Punches: Jewelry Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)