December 16, 2009

Quick and Easy Birthday Card


 It seems that with a 4 and 5 year old, that the birthday parties are endless!  I need quick and easy cards that I can make when the occasion arises!  This card was done using the Sweet Birthday stamp #115564.  Although my supply of the previous In Colour paper is starting to dwindle, I do have a lot of scraps left over.  For that reason a card like this is perfect as I can pull those out!  Some paper piercing is a an easy finish to add detail!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):  Sweet Birthday #115564
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red
Ink: 
Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)