June 03, 2008

Movin' On Up It Is




Well ladies, thank you for your suggestions for names for the Grade Seven Year End at my school. It was well received by the other staff involved in planning. (Meaning they were just pleased that they didn't have to think of something:) I played with some cards and colours tonight that I cased off of Splitcoasts' PattyLynn, but nothing has really grabbed me yet. (so my darling Grade Sevens who are reading this... this is not necessarily your card!) I was listening to a song as I was doing these cards tonight that explained my sentiments for these children exactly, Rascal Flatts, My Wish.

My only problem is that I'll cry like a baby as this is being played.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)