October 25, 2015

Busy Week:)



Well, it's been an insanely busy week but here I am, Sunday night... sitting on the couch with hubby:)  Happy place:)  I even got to sneak a card in this morning before my class:)  This one was based on a one I saw by Beemybear.  I don't know why I hadn't played with the corrugated paper before... LOVE it!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Click Here to Place an Order

 Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!


This Week's Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Angela! Love the stars cut out on the side!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)