November 20, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin




Okay... seriously... if you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin yet, now is the time!  Stampin' UP is on fire and they just keep getting better and better!  I've already got two people on my list who will be getting subscriptions this year for Christmas... I can't wait for them to realize that they'll get a present every month for the next few months! This is one of 12 tags that can be made from the kit in addition to 8 gorgeous Christmas cards.  The set came with ink, a stamp set, a roll of washi tape, rhinestones, twine and so much more!   You can give just one month or get more bang for your buck! 

Sign up for your My Paper Pumpkin subscription with me between today and November 30th and get the following:

 Purchase a 3 month subscription and get $10 in free product of your choice from me!
or 
Purchase a 6 month subscription and get $20 in free product of your choice from me!
or 
Purchase a 12 month subscription and get $80 in free merchandise from me!  (This includes $40 in hostess rewards and $40 in free merchandise from me:)


Click Here to Place an Order

Join Me for a Monthly Surprise from Stampin' UP and My Paper Pumpkin Join Now!
Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!

Follow Me On Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)