June 18, 2014

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #223 ~ Colour Challenge

I absolutely love this colour challenge... it made me pull out a DSP that I was hesitant about using and I LOVE IT!!!  Great colour combo:)  Today's Deal of the Day will be for the The Open Sea and the Playful Pennants stamp set as well as the Cotton Ribbon; I'll be offering them  at 25% off until tomorrow, June 19th at 11am:) Don't miss out!

Make sure to head over to Stampin' Royalty and join us for this week's challenge!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Pin It Click Here to Place an Order
Stamp Set(s):The Open Sea, Playful Pennants
Paper:Maritime DSP, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
Ink:Real Red, Night of Navy, White Chalk Marker
Embellishments:Real Red Cotton Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals
Punches:2 1/2" Circle, 2" Circle
Big Shot:Project Life Framelits

Come and LIKE my North Shore Stamper Facebook Page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)