March 15, 2010

Explanation...

 Sorry for the lack of posts in the past week... I was off in Disneyland with my family!  I had a few projects completed, but in the chaos of getting out of the house last week I never got to post them.  I decided while on vacation that my blackberry and computer were going to suffer from severe neglect as I didn't want to miss a moment of our trip!

Just before I left, I realized that I had a few of the Simply Sent Card Elements Kits in my drawer still. One afternoon, when I just needed to relax... I went a little crazy.  These are so fast and fun!  I'm thinking these will be perfect for those little boy birthday parties!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s):  Starring You
Paper: Old Olive, More Mustard
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive
Embellishments:  Rock Star Simply Sent Card Elements
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Punches: Small Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)