April 02, 2024

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #435

Well it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:)  When I saw the inspiration photo I couldn't help but think of the upcoming Country Flowers Bundle.. you're going to LOVE this one when the new catty comes out! I think when I try to create this one LIVE tonight on my FB page that I'll change that background masking to Pool Party but I still love how it turned out!  You'll want to join me on my FB page (https://www.facebook.com/northshorestamper)  for this one!

Please head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us this week... we'd love to see what the photo inspires you to create!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)