April 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop


It's the 14th of the month so that means it's time for another Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop!!!  This month it's all about the Last Chance List items so I grabbed my incredibly gorgeous Nature's Print!  We played with Blending Brushes, Water Splattering and our Blender Pens!  It was so much fun!  The top card is the one I created LIVE and the one below was a prototype that I was working on earlier in the day! You can also check out the video of the creation process below!

You can check out all the other amazing creations and leave everyone a little live by checking them all out

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter









2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)