March 05, 2024

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #433 ~ Colour Challenge




This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is an adorable colour challenge!  I have to admit I was a little stumped when I first looked at the combo as I wasn't sure what stamp set to use with it! In the end I chose to go with unrealistic and make this fun card using the new Pets & More Stamp set that is available starting today in our Online Exclusives! Don't forget to come and play with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!


 Pets & More is just one of the classes we've got featured in our March Madness series! You can check them all out at the link below!


Register Here:

https://form.jotform.com/ange306/march-madness




Product List
Item #163607






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)