March 14, 2024

Coast to Coast Creators Blog Hop


Today is the 14th of the month and that means it's time for another team Blog Hop!  Although my team is called the West Coast Creators, that name no longer represents who we truly are as a team with demos from one end of the country to the other so we decided on the name Coast to Coast Creators for our Blog Hops!  It is an INCREDIBLY talented group of individuals!

Our theme this month is our incredible Online Exclusives and BLENDS!  Some team members who didn't have any of the Online Exclusives focused solely on the Blends so you'll love it no matter what! You can't find these Online Exclusives in any catalogue but you can view them all HERE.  The Magnolia Mood is a FAVOURITE of mine!   Don't forget to check these out.. you'll find the Radiating Stitches dies I've used on this card there as well!

I do the majority of my creating LIVE now with the exception of my class cards so you can view the process of this card here:





Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)