June 14, 2022

West Coast Creators Blog Hop ~ June




I LOVE LOVE LOVE our West Coast Creators Blog Hops!  They are so much fun and the projects are INCREDIBLE!  This month we are focusing on products from our recently released Annual Catty!!!  I'm so enamored with the Cottage Rose Bundle!  UNREAL fonts and images!  I'm going to be creating a notecard set to go in this adorable box!  I can't wait to share those with you later this week!  The Kraft notecards and envelopes even come with this box!!!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List
Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[148059]
$12.00




2 comments:

  1. How did I NOT know the Kraft Note Cards came with a box?
    Your box decorations are so beautiful!
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)