June 14, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #391



This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is a fabulous Inspiration Challenge!  The photo just made me thinking of summer and when I think summer I think BBQ!  I LOVE the new He's the Man Suite!  It is perfect for putting together a quick card!  It has an AWESOME Designer Series Paper which includes two pages of fabulous die cuts! Throw in the Rustic Dots and you've got a pretty killer combo!!!

Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join us this month!  We can't wait to see what you create with this inspiration!







1 comment:

  1. Perfect, Ange! I so love scrappy cards - what a great design to highlight the fun diecuts from this DSP! Fast becoming my fave of the season, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)