November 14, 2020

West Coast Creators Blog Hop

The fourteenth of the month is becoming a favourite!  It's a day that I can Hop with my fellow West Coast Creators!  The talent on this team blows my mind!!  Head below to follow the hop and check out all of the other gorgeous creations!
I'm so excited to be back with another West Coast Creators Blog Hop!!   I'm a HUGE fan of Christmas...  so I was so excited when I saw this gorgeous Designer Series Paper!  Make sure to hop around and check out all the other amazing creations from my West Coast Creators family!  We'd love to have you become part of it and now's an awesome time to do so!  Join me on my Facebook page for a LIVE today at 10am PST where I'll create this project !




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



5 comments:

  1. I love this paper too! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your expertise and help doing this blog! I love these pizza boxes and your cute cards would make a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I just love this paper and its colour combinations. You're projects are always so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Ange! good reminder of how cute a pizza box with note cards is for a quick gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects, Ange! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)