November 10, 2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #352



This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge is sooooooo dreamy!!!  It's an inspiration challenge... this means you take a look at the gorgeous photo collage below and you go where the inspiration takes you!  I LOVED the snowmen and decided to focus on them!  Way too much fun!  Last night I took to FB LIVE to create my card and had an absolute blast!  I have to admit that creating LIVE along with so many friends online has brought me so much joy during this challenging time we all seem to be facing!  Make sure to head over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other fabulous design team creations! Then, come and share your creations with us!






Check out the LIVE video here where I created this card along with 95 of my closest friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)