October 09, 2019

Wednesday with West Coast Creators

 I have the most amazing "family" members in my West Coast Creators family:)  The second Wednesday of every  I get to share some of the amazing things that they are doing in their craft rooms so you can be inspired!  Make sure to head over to their sites and give them some love!  We have an AMAZINGLY interactive team site in which I have bi monthly Creative Challenges for all to participate in.  We draw random winners each month for some fun little prizes:)  This month's theme was Sketch Challenges!  You'll see two different sketch interpretations in their cards!  I LOVE what they came up with!  head over to their blogs and give them some love!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)