October 25, 2019

Needed this today... a little craft room time:). This is the gorgeous project that over 40 members of my West Coast Creators team are making this month for our team meeting project!! Mailed these all over Canada for long distance team members:). Thanks to Ronda for our design:). Want to find out more about being part of this fabulous team?? Message me!! Live in 🇨🇦? Head to shopwithnorthshorestamper.com and grab these amazing products from me online and earn rewards with me while you’re at it!! #northshorestamper #stampinup #papercrafting #stampinupcanada #cardmaking #cardsketch #canada #lovewhatido❤️ #diy #joinmyteam #westcoastcreators #stampinupcanada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)